Monday, March 26, 2007

Much obliged...

I hadn't looked at my stats recently, but was pleased to discover that not one but two favorite destinations had linked to my site in the last week. Since the excellent House Next Door inaugurated its "Links for the Day" feature I'd dreamed of cracking its code and placing an entry there, and leave it to James Bond to figure a way in, on March 20. (Its coverage of many things, but Battlestar Galactica in particular, is second to none.) Likewise, Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule, a site that's easy to spend a lot of time with, made special mention of my Freddie Francis obit, which it picked up by way of the almighty GreenCine Daily.

I'm not sure the warm-and-fuzzies are an appropriate way to acknowledge my peers in blogdom, but, like Jack Lemmon in Glengarry Glen Ross, it's always rewarding to find yourself on "the big board."

And a shout out to those who found me by Googling "Christian Hoff impersonation" and "Michael Pena shirtless." I hope you found what you were looking for. I figure if I post entries titled "Brad Pitt shirtless" and "Jessica Biel topless" I'll be at one million hits in a few days.

No comments: